Saturday, December 22, 2012

{Mrs. Idaho United States}

Ok friends. It's official. I will be competing for the title of Mrs. Idaho United States on February 1st. I'd love all the support I can get! Having the support of my friends and family really is like the 12th man in the NFL. It really pushes me to be my best.
As you know I already competed in the Mrs. Idaho pageant in 2011 and won. I went on to Nationals and placed top ten which had only ever been done once by Idaho. It was a very proud moment for both me and Josh. Some say why not just stop there?  For me, the pageant industry is not about outer beauty. But about personal goals strength and the desire to better yourself. I am ready to win Mrs. Idaho United States and have one more try at Nationals to take my platform Nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment