Friday, April 27, 2012

{Sometimes I feel like a nut}

Every since I got pregnant with Madden I have been so forgetful. That means I am going on almost 5 y ears of feeling completely crazy. Almost amnesia like. I'm serious. It's only gotten worse since I was pregnant with Beckham and now seems to be at it's worst.  Some of the the things I have forgotten lately.....
I forgot the bananas in the banana bread.
forgot to take madden his lunch when I was on my way to his school JUST to give him his lunch
Several appointments. I swear I need them to write them down, then I need to put them on the calendar and then get a confirmation call. Even then, the day comes and I say, wow, I feel like there is something I am forgetting.
And, I am the queen of walking into a room ten times only to realize I have no idea what I was going in it for.
Most recently, I forgot to send the paper to Vital Statistics for Becks Birth Certificate. This has resulted in the fact that we may not get to go to Costa Rica and Panama in 3 weeks. Need I say more??? Where oh where do our minds go when we have children, because I'd kindly like to ask for mine back.

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog Kristi!! Here is our family blog: patandsuebuchanan.blogspot.com

    Hope to see you soon and give you a big ol' squeeze!

    ReplyDelete