Monday, April 9, 2012

{Here's what we've been up to}



As most of you know, Baby Beckham was born on February 15th. So, in other words...There has been complete lack of sleep in the Bear house. But, we are getting through it! Josh is so amazingly supportive and such a great daddy. This time around seems too easy and a bit flawless. Needless to say, I am madly in love with the new addition to our family. Nikki is still playing Competitive soccer for the u12 rush club team and Madden has taken after his daddy and is starting to golf. So, the kids have really been keeping us busy. Even though all of tired days sleepless nights and keeping the kiddos entertained, Josh and I have managed to go on several dates and I even started joining him at the gym. I recently got to spend a "girls" night in Sun Valley with a good friend and Josh played mom while I was gone. He is truly my hero! Brave guy to do it all, but he did it perfectly and lived through it! He is looking forward to his trip coming up to Turks for some friends wedding and I get to spend almost a week visiting with my mom, yay!



























No comments:

Post a Comment